Precautions and maintenance when using electric grease gun daily
Before use, check whether the valve spring, steel ball and other parts are in short supply, the sealing condition of the piston and the oil gun head, and pay attention to check the squeezing effect to ensure the smooth progress of the maintenance work.
1. Before use, check whether the valve spring, steel ball and other parts are in short supply, the sealing condition of the piston and the oil gun head, and pay attention to check the squeezing effect to ensure the smooth progress of the maintenance work.
2. If the operating equipment is checked and oiled, it should be marked to stop the operation.
3. When filling oil, the grease nipple at the front end of the oil filling rod should be aligned with the grease nipple, and the inclination should not be greater than 8°.
4. When pouring lubricating grease into the oil storage cylinder, it is not allowed to use the lubricating grease that has been deteriorated and contaminated (diluted and contains mud sand and debris, etc.), so as to prevent the lubricating effect from being affected or the oil passage being blocked.
5. The lubricating grease should strictly fill the entire oil storage tank.
6. When operating the hand lever, the opening and closing of the hand lever should reach the maximum position. If the hand lever is pressed back and forth several times, there is no feeling of resistance, but the handle remains in place, indicating that the lubricating oil has not been injected into the grease nipple. , you should pay attention to check the following aspects:
The valve spring at the head of the grease gun: if the valve spring is broken or fatigued and slack, it should be replaced with a new spring;
Whether there is air in the barrel: If there is air in the barrel, loosen the screw and press down the hand lever to exhaust the air, and then tighten the screw (press down the hand lever and see that the grease overflows and there is no popping sound, then the air exhausted);
If the grease cannot be squeezed out, there is no resistance feeling when the hand lever is pressed down, and all the levers enter the cylinder, indicating that the grease in the cylinder has been completely filled, and new grease should be refilled.
7. After the equipment is maintained, the grease gun should be placed in the toolbox to prevent mud and sand from entering. If it is not used for a long time, the grease in the grease gun should be squeezed out and the inside and outside of the barrel should be cleaned and placed in a proper position to avoid deformation under pressure.
8. Do not use the grease gun as a hammer to hit other objects to prevent damage or deformation and cannot be used.
What are the common reasons for the failure of the oil pump
Generally speaking, the mechanical oil transfer pump is very reliable. Even if it fails, it is often the diaphragm rupture that causes insufficient oil transfer. Sometimes the rocker arm or spring of the oil pump is worn out excessively, which will also cause insufficient oil delivery. The fault is easier to identify. The old-fashioned oil pump can be repaired, but the new-style oil pump cannot be disassembled, so it should be replaced once it fails.
Analysis of the types of oil transfer pumps
Scope of application of KCB oil transfer pump: It is suitable for conveying lubricating oil or other liquids with similar properties to lubricating oil that do not contain solid particles and fibers, are non-corrosive, have a temperature not higher than 150 °C, and have a viscosity of 5 to 1500 cst.
Hot oil pump bearing lubrication
the bearing oil level is too low, so that some parts of the RY hot oil pump bearing can not be lubricated, so the bearing will produce wear and heat, so that the bearing is burnt out.
Common faults and countermeasures of electric grease gun
The electric grease gun is a miniature electric grease gun, which consists of a casing, a frame, a plunger pump mechanism, a crank-slider mechanism, a gear reduction mechanism, an oil supply system, an operating system and a power system: its structure is small and the battery is built-in, An external charger can be installed, driven by a DC motor, the price is moderate, labor-saving, fast, easy to operate, high pressure, and can meet the general mechanical oiling requirements.